View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #54
engrishbwudd
Rookie

engrishbwudd's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
I would say yes, when you first start playing this game, All-Star feels quite challenging. However, right now I am playing on Superstar and working my way to HOF. I just started messing with the Defense Assist slider (under controller options). I had it at zero and put it up to 50, I must say it really helps you stay in front of your man. I don't know if this is for everyone, but it really does help. If I up that slider to 50, I may drop down the On Ball Defense slider for User. Would you mind giving that a shot when you play? See if you like the Defense Assist Slider at 50.
Hah, I actually dropped Defense Assist from 100 to 50 and it made a world of difference. You have too little control at 100, so 50 has worked really well for me. I also have user and cpu on ball D at 45. It seems to have made drives for both user and CPU easier and more even, though it's still difficult to finish in the paint; not sure how that would translate on Superstar. I might bump up the difficulty later on today if only to see how bad I get slammed.