View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 09:38 AM   #49
truintellectplaya
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRome
The list of basketball games is a joke. No 2k8. The best basketball game they ever released. The best dribbling system ever in a basketball game. The last time online actually worked and you could get a game instantly. The last time the game actually moved in real time. The last year they had a message board for the lobby that madden copied. Yet 2k12 and 2k11 which both have animation issues is listed.

Have at it.
Well I agree that NBA 2K8 was a favorite of mines. They actually went and complicated a lot of things a little much after that. The online worked so fine for me that year that I have not played online since because I realized that there servers were not the problem it was the human across the world pulling plugs and doing everything they could to see themselves up top when they did not have the skills to be there. All that said, the game is not better than NBA 2K11 or 12 if you really get into them and I am one of the people that there online has always worked well for. Lastly, it did deserve to be on this list. I think this site just does not want to give this company the credit it really deserves in totally owning the basketball world and destroying the more wealthy competition.