View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
houstonsdream
Banned

houstonsdream's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA Live 13 - What Do You Want to See? Sim Nation Radio, Tonight at 7

live 10 had decent collision detection and physical play. 2k11 had the best in series to me but for some reason they took out ALOT of paint contact in 2k12. I hope EA gets the the little things right first of all. player physical interaction is something we all see when watching or playing basketball. I dont want alot of canned contact animations like we have in 2k12 which mostly result in ball going in when playing online. Tough D and ability to use body to block path of ballhander will do wonders for live 13.

Players size and strengh should come into play also when collisions happen. I dont expect kobe to magically push dwight around when trying to attack the basket like what happens in 2k12. kobe should hit the floor and get FT attempts. Dwight should automaticly turn into a coward, cover his head and kobe do a 2 handed tomahawk canned aniamtion dunk on him like what happens in 2k12

sorry but have to compare 2k12 to live 13 cause 2k clearly got away from made it challenging and made scoring easier with less contact and autoscore animations that favor offense.

Last edited by houstonsdream; 03-02-2012 at 10:24 AM.