View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #76
eF 5ive
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Photobucket">
Jesus. It was a crazy game. I was up by 8 going into the second quarter then fell behind bad in the second and played behind most the game. I kind of fell into that mode where you just try to rush for baskets because the lead is going up, and up. My star players sucked for the first half. I couldn't hit anything. JR smith came off the bench firing though and novak added some good threes.

I was down 18 going into the fourth quarter. At the 3 minute mark of the 4th I was down 11 and before I knew it I was down by 2 with 18 seconds left after Melo hit a clutch 3 then causing a shot clock violation. I brought Melo to the left wing and iso'd. I made a move past pierce, did the spin layup to draw contact but got nothing but a beast block by KG. lol #fail.

Anyways got the ball back with 7 seconds left and I was down 3 and missed the game tying three at the buzzer.

I know my 3 pt % was high but most that came in my 4th qtr surge. I think I was at 24% before then. I am digging the sliders, red. good job man. fun times. (I couldn't hit a ft to save my life. def. felt the pressure that game. :O)