View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #13
DivotMaker
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13: Master Collector's Edition Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanemblem
This idea got booed by the mod on EA forums, but I would like a course editor so I could recreate local courses I play regularly. Something like with ModNation Racers where we could share them with the world. It would increase the playback value and allow for some interesting fantasy setups. I'd drop an extra dime for it as well.
The idea was not "booed" by anyone. The Mod was probably giving you reasons why a course editor is not in the game. A decent course designer that would be able to create courses like what are in the game would be really difficult considering the tools they currently use and the licensing costs of those tools which would add significantly to the cost of the game. If demand ever gets great enough for EA to build a course editor and if we ever get consoles that fully support a keyboard, mouse, and hard drives, then a course editor is a possibility. You simply cannot build a Golf course with the detail that is in the current 360/PS3 courses without the kind of control you get with a mouse and keyboard.