View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #44
ANT_P1989
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: This game is still unreal!

How dare you say "In your opinion"?!?! You must not know S**T about football then. Go outside and run quickly to your left and throw across your body with your right arm, you won't be accurate. The passing in this game is YEARS ahead of ANY football game, even better than 2K5 with my 2012 rosters.

People say Madden 12 has better graphics than All Pro? HAHAHA WRONG! If you have a 1080p HDTV like mine and go to replay, zoom up on ANY player and look at how HIGHLY detailed and crisp the jerseys, socks, helmets, accessories, and football look. DEFINITELY the football!

The throwing animations, route running animations, blocking animations, catching animations, tackle animations (Madeen has some nice tackles too), the referee reactions, the dirt and grass chunks kicking up when they make a hard cut and when they're running, the slipping in the rain or snow, the kickers slip kicking the ball and falling as they kick in rain or snow, players having trouble cutting in rain or snow, the football is a wobbling duck when you don't set your footing (depends on how good the QB is), the double hit and gang tackles, the real time injuries, the challenging the play system, the thousands of plays to add to your playbooks, the WRs keeping their feet in-bounds, the RBs pushing off the blockers, the reach tackling system, the unique stadiums, etc. etc. EVERYTHING I NAMED just now ALL PRO FOOTBALL just COMPLETELY excels in. APF 2K8 has gameplay that will NEVER be touched! Period. No other game does 11 on 11 football as close to perfect as APF does it.

MY ONLY GRIPE is not being able to create and edit FULL TEAMS, each and every player on the roster. Also the PLAYERS ARE TOO SKINNY SOMETIMES. But my created players are PERFECTLY proportioned. The generics and the legends are all TOO SMALL....