Old 03-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #20
kickingguru
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
So, I'm back to being more upbeat about this game, although I still don't like the new scaled distance putting technique. It's like an analog version of what we now call "Classic Putting", where one had seven different putting ranges. I've got to go back out on a new first date with the demo now
Here is the deal with the putting.... The version is more geared to how you set up the putt... However.... the come back putt is still really tough too... both with previews and with out... Since the tempo plays such an important role, putting is extremely difficult and will take some time to get used to on both pro and tourney difficulty...... What I do love is that you get a 2.45 multiplier for Tournament mode... The multipliers will definitely keep people from slumming it out on AM mode....

This is simply a different game. It will take some time to adjust and play accordingly. My created character will take time to build up as well. I love the challenge brought back to the game and I truly doubt -32 scores will be posted regularly...even on AM mode.....

Enjoy, and get in a Country Club.... mine is Total Online Play .... our website is www.totalonlineplay.com ............ we are for more mature gamers and want a combination of dedication to the game with a good sense of humor..... it will take a special 15 year old to want to play with us...... If you post on the website.. I will give you the pw to join...

Late,

The Guru