View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #89
KensaiKatai
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
Glad to help. I actually have been working on doing a HOF set and have defensive assist on 55 right now. I like it a lot though I'm not sure I want to raise it any higher and take my actions completely out of the picture. In the end we all use what we like and most sets give each user a nice base to make their own personal adjustments with. If you have any feedback as far as my sliders go, I'd love to hear it. Going to try to post my HOF edit soon.
my whole thing with defensive assist is that I thought it affected the other players on the court??.. it feels better at 100 for me.. the AI seems to respond better to me.. meaning the guys i don't have control as far as rotation is concerned etc..... i also might not be very good but i seem to be keeping up on superstar now and having very realistic games as far as stat variance etc.. I might get better in time where I'll be forced to change some settings but right now it's playing perfect for me..I think changing the camera view to 2k was another thing that helped me a lot.. It's mostly your sliders with a couple tweaks. Looking forward to the Hall of Fame edit.. anything to make the AI smarter without feeling cheap is always a good thing as far as I'm concerned..