View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #104
Redlogic
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive

Stat and Chandler both played like 12 minutes because of foul trouble. They had 22 attempts at the line in the first half. I couldn't do much against them with those two out so I pretty much iso'd lin or melo all game with the occasional jumpers from novak and smith. Game went into over time then 2k stepped in and screwed me.

Tossing possessions over heads from the inbound pass.

Going to pass to melo off a screen and the ball goes nowhere near him for a turnover.

Blocking shots but cpu manages to still throwup a layup and make it.

I'll post the vids later. Either way it was only one game. I'll play a couple more and see how it goes.

sorry for the blurriness i resized it and it got screwy.
I am posting a few changes to first page right now (Offensive and Defensive awareness as well as Offensive and Defensive Rebounding). Make sure to update your sliders.

I haven't had that happen at all to me, 2k causing stupid things to happen. Occasionally, bad passes get made but i don't recall ever throwing the ball out of bounds on an in bounds play. Double check you entered the sliders correctly as User/CPU and not CPU/User. I'm very curious to see if that happens to you again. If it does, raise Pass Acc. for the User. With Pass Accuracy at 49 for User you shouldn't see a lot of that at all, matter of fact I was considering lowering that.

Last edited by Redlogic; 03-08-2012 at 05:58 PM.