View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #10
thedudescrew
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Rise of Dude McDuderson

Week 7 at Tampa Bay

Turns out Buckingham and Finley will now be out 3-5 weeks. Ouch!

Time to find me a FA HB to help share the load, HB Aveion Cason is the newest member of the 2008 Seattle Seahawks after signing a 1 year 900k deal.

Going into the week I decided to work on stopping the pass and I also worked with my HBs to improve their abilities.

I also worked on my Special Teams…I have never done this one so we will see if it does anything or if it is just a waste of time for me.

Oh and I also noticed that the Buccs were without Jeff Garcia and a few key OLmen. Man I can’t wait to take advantage of that. Brian Griese is going to be sore after the game tonight.

Alright, here we go, time for the kickoff to start the game.

1st Quarter starts off with a bang as the Buccs score on their first possession on a nice TD Pass from Griese to Galloway (Who is actually really fast) for 80 yards. I am thinking to myself “oh no!” is this the sign of things to come? 7-0 Buccs

We finally put up some points late in the 1st as Felix Jones busts a 9 yard run for a TD. 7-7 tie

Then with 55 seconds left in the 1st HBeck finds KRob for a 38 yard TD connection.

Solid! I think I know how to beat the Cover 2. It was 4th and 10 from the 38 yard line and my kicker can’t kick that far and it would be a touchback for my punter so I decided to go for it. Good Choice! Hail Mary for a TD on 4th down. 14-7 Seahawks

2nd Quarter is a slow grinding one with the Defenses locking down but Felix Jones managed to find the end zone again with under 2 mins left with a nice 54 yard TD run. Man I love the Maryland I. 21-7 Seahawks

Halftime score is 21-7 Seahawks lead.

I talk to the guys about how important it is to finish games and not sit back now because you have the lead. They must have heard what I said cause they came out in the 3rd with vengeance.

3rd Quarter I get the ball and on 3rd down HBeck finds Jaymar for a 52 yard TD bomb. 28-7 Seahawks

About 2 mins later Brian Griese throws a pick-6 to Kenny Phillips! Nice to see the Defense adding some points of their own this game. 35-7 Seahawks

With about 5 mins remaining in the 3rd I sub my 2nd stringers in to get some playing time and learn the playbook. Good choice since many of them hadn’t been on the field since Preseason.

4th Quarter the Buccs answer with their 1st string against my 2nd string….sure did take them long enough! Griese to Crumpler for a 29 yard TD pass. I basically gave them that play as I tried a play I had never run and it failed on me….especially with my “special” players in there. 35-14 Seahawks

After that my D have 3 Red Zone 4 and outs and 2 goal line 4 and outs as well. It was impressive seeing them not break. Go Hawks!

Final score 35-14 Seahawks!

No Major injuries in this game to my knowledge. We will see what happens

Game Stats

HBeck 99.9 rating, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 240 yard on 12 of 23 passes

Felix Jones 16 carries for 153 yards and 2 TDs

Aveon Cason 10 carries for 30 yards. Not bad but he is the backup for a reason

DeSean and KRob led the team with 4 rec and 83 yards and 82 yards.

Bernard Pollard led the team with 8 tackles, 1 for loss, 1 sack and 1 INT

Julian Peterson was a beast today with 5 tackles, all 5 for loss, 4 sacks!

Peppers had 2 sacks, Tatupu had 1 sack as well.

All in all the Buccs had 226 total yards with 63 of them rushing. Solid game for my defense yet again and my running game is slowly coming together.