View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #1
thedudedominick
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
XBOX 360 Country Club (TW13)

After the Early Release I am making a new club TW13. I joined a friend's club but was put off by the name of the club and the fact that half of the club was younger immature kids.

I started my own country club now and want to find some people, preferably over the age of 20 that want to help build up a club and expand it to 25 members. The ability of the guys that will be in the club ranges from consistent -10 and better golfers to guys that struggle to break even.

We play on Tour Pro difficulty with putt preview turned on. This means no caddies and no spinning the ball in the air.

This is a club intended to be for fun. If you don't play online at all that is fine as well. It is mutually beneficial to join up even if all you do is play offline.

Club name is Wolf Pack CC (Named after the EASHL team of me and the two other club admins). The link to the EA page for the club is in my sig. Put in a petition to join or add me on xbox for an invite. gt: dominick324

We can use OS as a way to communicate outside of xbox itself as well. Just post in here if interested.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Advertisements - Register to remove