Old 03-31-2012, 06:30 PM   #210
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NFL 2k5 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by belucheez2
Attribute Overall. Like 90s, 80s, 70s. When trying to sort players in the editor, you can sort by individual overalls such as speed, strength, ect. but not by the total overall of the player i.e. Drew Brees at 90, ect.

I'm saying it would make editing draft classes because when you pull the draft class into the game, random names will be placed for some players.

No you wouldn't find that particular rating and imo probably a good thing not to have it done via numeric digits only, overall attributes can be misleading if not paying attention to actual numbers that relate to skill sets for a player.

About the closest to seeing what the game defaults as a new or rookie player with a relative normal overall is what I've seen in the create a player based on player types for certain positions,I like the way the editor doesn't just calculate numbers into a overall rating..its purpose is to simply edit and calculate date making overalls in this case a subject and matter of opinion not base on fact plus I like that unknown factor makes you have to do your homework on certain players.

The Boss Lead Man
Rickster101