View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #141
8iron
Rookie

8iron's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: XBOX 360 Country Club (TW13)

Sooooo. Issues. Need to vent.

First off, can't stay connected to EA's servers all of a sudden, had issues last night. XBOX Live stayed up though. Weird.

Second, played our daily at Kiawah. Shot a remarkably bad +16, including a +8 on the first three holes. And then couldn't even get credit for my horrid play because I had dropped the EA connection during the round and it exceeded its retry limit when I was complete. My problems were not limited to but mainly due to pushing everything right.

In a rage, I played 9 holes of TW11 on my PS3, which I play on TourPro difficulty (the highest that year, but I don't use true aim). Shot -4. Ok, so I'm not drunk or anything...Remembering that I had the demo for 13 on the PS3, I fired it up and shot -2 on the first three holes of Kiawah using our settings. I only had one shot and 2 putts where I was even a bit off the center line both backswing and followthrough

Came back to XBOX, switched back to left stick, and shot +1 for the same 3 holes. For some reason, I am not getting along with my xbox controller, and my swings are ALL over the place.

Oh well, once I get home from work tonight I am going to hit the practice facility and see if I can work things out.

Thank you for listening. :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove