Lieutenant Dan
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: DLC Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
This is my ranking for what its worth.

Spyglass Hill-great challenging course with lots of different elevations. Must have.

Atlanta Athletic club- even more challenging than above with tough water holes. Another must have.

River course at Blackwolf - great combination of scenery and difficulty and almost as challenging as the 2 above. A good 3rd choice after the above 2.

Banff Springs- beautiful scenic course but on the easy side.

Wailiee- about on the same level of difficulty as Banff except with palm trees instead of mountains.

Costa Navarino- another beautiful course that's about the same level of difficulty like the 2 above that's along the Medditerean Sea. Had alot of carnival pins last year so buyer beware.

TPC San Antonio - pretty ugly course with alot of similar holes but on the harder side. One of the last ones I would choose. There's just nothing memorable about it.

Liberty National- I just hate this course. Ugly, easy and looks like some inner city public course which i think it is. Definately the last course I would take. I might even take a fantasy course over this one.

Fantasy courses- the less said the better. I'm a sim guy so that these even exist and take up space on EA's development time annoys me.
LOL, ahhh Seymour....

I pretty much agree with Seymour list and the order of it. I sprung for all of the DLC courses except for Wolf Creek and Emerald.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"