View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #183
mpac
Pro

mpac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
I left everything as is, except changed Mid Range for User to 46. Those are highly subjective depending on results. I think I ended up lowering steal success to 52-53 for user because 55 was WAY too high. If you make the changes I mentioned, the game should play better. I need to double check as sometimes I make very small changes (like one point either way) on some sliders but wait to post them here to see how they affect the game. Let me know if those changes help.
Tried this with two more games - First vs the Hawks, I encountered the streak of bricks but manage to get back and get closer to the game. But after mayo's open baseline three, hit the side of the board, and last second "slip" by chandler that left horford open for a layup, i lost by 1, 81-80.

Next game vs Wizards, the streak of bricks happened in the 1st, with them leading 26-12, then I slowly climbed back and got my first lead in the 3rd, and pull away and winning 82-72.

So far, it improved the gameplay and the off nights. somewhat making the game more challenging and close.

Thanks!