View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 07:46 AM   #185
Redlogic
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaBaller
JUST FOUND THE SLIDER SET FOR ME!

Wow! What an enjoyable game....and I lost by 16. But I deserved to lose because I didn't play well and it was @Miami. LeBron was having himself a night. Everything felt great. It was not only fun to play, but fun to watch. I still have to play more games with these, but so far they are looking fantastic. Roster specific isn't really an option for me right now as I'm too deep into my franchise, so this was with official 2k roster & 12 min quarters.

Quarter By Quarter Numbers:
Spoiler

Now I really don't watch enough NBA to know how realistic those numbers look. The game felt great though. I didn't feel cheated. I felt like I lost the game. In places were I felt like I played well, I was rewarded. Look at the 3PT numbers for the Heat; 0-6. I was contesting most of those shots (look at my block numbers), but they missed at least one open three. It was glorious. In places where I felt like I played poorly, I was penalized. I can't wait to play more games using these sliders. I might have to make some slight tweaks to suit my skill and style but that's how it goes.

Note: If anybody is having trouble applying sliders from 2k share to an in-progress Association, do the following:
  • Load Your Association
  • Set Game Style/Sliders To "Default" (*NOT CUSTOM*)
  • Save Your Association And Quit Association
  • Load Slider Set (Load/Save>Slider File)
  • Load Association (Load/Save>Association File)
Voila. If you had your sliders/game style saved as Custom in your association file, it won't bring over the new custom sliders that you downloaded from 2k share even if you load them before loading your association.

Thank you very much Redlogic.
Hey Buddha, great post! I'm glad you enjoy the sliders. I've always thought that when creating my sliders it was more important to get the feel of the game right, then work on the stats side of things. Anyhow, I've made some small adjustments to the sliders which I have posted the first page. They are changes I've suggested to others which I have been playing with for the last 7 games. Also, I am using the default 2k roster as well, I couldn't stand to look at D'Antoni's smug face anymore LOL. ANyways, i'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the sliders. Happy gaming!

LOgic
Advertisements - Register to remove