View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
raiderfan247365
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Raiderfan's 2012-2013 Roster Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLehrsch32
Hey Raiderfan, I posted this on your 2011-2012 roster thread, but never got a response...for whatever it is worth I am posting it again on this thread:

Raiderfan, first of all your roster is really quite excellent. Thanks for your time/effort. A few things I noticed: (I don't know if they were mentioned earlier as I am new to this forum) Boston College's uniforms seem to have a glitch. Is there any way you could reset their uni's back to the game default to at least have their 2k8 style uni's? Also, (and this is not really a big deal) did you spend much time editing the home/away shoes and colors? I noticed a lot of the teams just have the 2K8 default shoes for home and away. For example, I know that a lot of univ. of Washington players where black on purple with black socks for home and away. Also teams like Murray state and Witchita State wore yellow on white. Obviously it would take way too much time to edit all the shoes in the game...I just wanted to throw that out there.

Are you planning on doing a final touch up update after the national championship? thanks
Thanks for the positive thoughts, I had been meaning to respond to your questions. There is a uniform glitch, nothing can be done about it, blame 2k games. I pay attention to shoes only if someone says something, other than that I don't really focus on shoes, I have reworked UW in the past as they do tend to all wear same color style. I am not planning on releasing another update for 11-12 season.