View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #8
benton32
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: RIP CITY-Portland Trail Blazers

Ok soooo I went ahead and simulated the rest of the season, I wanted to see if i was stuck with the generated rookie class or if i could use the 2013 class i downloaded, And i still have to use the games generated rookies, I did land the #1 pick via a trade earlier in the season from Toronto they ended up with the worse record and i got the #1 pick, and drafted the best player in the draf SG/PG OJ Hodges 77 overall already, May start at PG, Devin Harris was traded on draft night to Minnesota for there 17th pick and JJ Barea , we also traded them our 29th pick in the first round, In free agency i didnt have alot of spend but i went out and signed Alonzo Gee, I only had 4.88 to spend.. after signing the rookies. Im going to go ahead and keep this going, Sorry about skipping ahead, but i didnt feel like starting a new association, or going back and continuing this one from earlier in the season,

I like how the draft went and was a ok free agency, Ill update the off season stuff, And after this 2nd season, ill be able to use the real life draft class with Davis and Thomas Robinson etc, Barnes....

AND i forgot to write out everything that happened, I know Miami beat OKC in the finals, but as for like scoring champ and rebounding leader, and my players finals stats, the first year was mainly a testing year, and im going to stick with one thing this up coming season, iam going to play the first quarter and then sim the last 3, the next game will be half and half, and then the 3rd game will be played for the first 3 quarters and then the 4th quarter will be simmed, So in all, in 3 total games, there will be 6 simmed qtrs and 6 played qtrs........ I will have another post with more info on the off season...