Old 04-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #27
KOACHK
EA Game Changer

KOACHK's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Correlation between Madden and NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
What's good Coach?!? I was planning on it but due to 2 Madden related trips coming up I'm not gonna be able swing a 3rd... Stuff gets expensive! I added it up and NYC would cost me and the wife another $1200 out of my bank account... Can't do it.
I hear that; we'll catch up in the next few weeks though man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
We do need to limit user input on these things because then if we don't we are opening things up for exploits. If it doesn't provide realism, then it needs to go. I'm not a "Sim" guy, I'm a realism guy. Sim is a a horrible term that in theory is great but too often removes part of the sport due to lack of basic knowledge. In league play if my opponent comes out in no huddle every play all game (Madden) with the fatigue registering issues then he will be booted from the league before halftime because no huddle is an exploit due to the fatigue application issues.
In real football there are no limits to strategy within the rules of the game though; I think any sports video game should be built on that preimise. Sure, there are some blatant glitches that will be addressed by the dev teams at EA, and addressed with certain rules in competitive play while those issues are being fixed in the game itself; but we can't go down the road of limiting things in the game based off of fears of what might happen.
@K0ACHK ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/K0ACHK
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan