Old 04-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #41
PantherBeast_OS
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 13 Features New Commentary Team of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Like I said before, I like listening to Phil and Jim whenever they call a game so I know if it is anything like that Fifa video, I'm going to enjoy the commentary on Madden 13. I guess we'll find out more when they release the info. I'm assuming that along with Phil and Jim we'll also get CBS Broadcast Presentation(scoreboard, graphics the whole nine yards) but my concern is that does it mean CBS Presentation for EVERY GAME including Sunday Night, Thursday Night and Monday Night games, that wouldn't be authentic, I mean it be nice to still have Phil and Jim but I wouldn't want to see CBS scoreboards and presentations when it's Sunday Night or Monday Night Football.
I doubt we get the whole nine yards bro. Mainly because if one station gets on the game. The others would be all over EA about this. Like NFL Network and Fox and ESPN. I think it will mainly be the announcers that will change and everything else in the presentation will be the same for the most part. But I could be wrong. Who knows until the info starts flowing.
Advertisements - Register to remove