View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 07:41 PM   #103
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gamep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
To franchise's gameplay elements perhaps. What about the other 90% of it?

This "career" stuff sounds like Superstar mode redux.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I'm hoping this is some improvement in the FA signing when it comes during the regular season. I don't want to go sign a FA and my only option is 1 year 100.000$. Hoping to see them add back options to give FAs different types of contracts according to their overall rating and age and so on. I hated Looman and his crew water down FA signing in Madden 12. If they fixed it this year then I will be with franchise mode again.

PS They need to fix the accel. clock aswell. I hate not having the option turning it off in franchise mode.
It's no secret I loooove to speculate so let me present it like this.

If the devs responsible for working on offline franchise, online franchise and superstar were tasked with integrating those career modes together, all the existing features unique to each mode, would be new to the others.

So if all I ever played is one mode, each addition from another mode, is an improvement. For example, integrating player contracts into online franchise from offline franchise is an improvement. Implementing contract negotiations and potentially game play camera views from superstar mode into any franchise mode is an improvement. Being able to access an one player offline franchise through the internet from online franchise is an improvement.

That's what I mean by IF that is the case, "connecting career modes" is tantamount to improving each one.