View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:43 AM   #3
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NFL 2K5 2012-2013 Schedule

Well I ran this schedule using my every evolving update and had no problems with it I do want to point out I used my own roster/franchise and it hasn't seen any roster moves as of yet the focus being on the draft was my intention and the export/import features worked fine, better then that older 2k12 Franchise you used which looks like an older test file I worked on earlier sometime ago....I remember some of what wasn't finished in it and of course there "Drew Willy"....I kinda liked that name reminded me of an uncle, yes he at the time was a real player by the way out of Buffalo I researched and looked up....not sure where he is now.

Everything with the schedule worked fine....I simulated some games, played a few and watched the CPU vs CPU play and no serious issues occurred.

As for a schedule this is rather early to see one out and thus making edting rookies kinda fun again with those zero player rating in place smart idea doing it that way lets the games player progression have more of an impact which is a change of pace instead of over inflated numbers.

I did get to the next season with no freezes so far but keep in mind I didn't do any roster moves yet still it was interesting seeing the games off season presentations work out and draft segments.

The schedule for me works just fine I've no issues with it and the few draft picks imported once edited looked pretty good with a few numbers used to test things out....zeroed out players got no love oh well I had fun with it.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 04-24-2012 at 02:56 AM.