Thread: WrestlingTalks
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #16
MrZero
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WrestlingTalks

I came across some old e-mails from my own WWFWarzone/WrestlingTalks days and decided to see if there was anyone else discussing this stuff and here I am. I'm sure that is likely no longer read by those who took part in it five or six years ago and wasn't going to bump it but seeing as it has been several times over the years and was again only two and a half weeks ago, why not? I remember Ratt and probably a few others along with some that moved on to other sites.

Yeah, the hype for WWF Attitude was stupid and I played my part doing Q&As (that ended up being pretty accurate) and providing an interview or two that I did with "Jello"/Jeff Robinson back then until I was banned and Jake accused my last interview for being fake because I posted it on a crappy little site of my own that had nothing to do with wrestling games since he never replied to me when I offered it to him, got unbanned but I was done with anything involving Lawson or his mostly horrible mods at that point. Suffice to say I don't have much in the way of fond memories..

From what I remember being told, WT and all his sites went away after he was busted for paying his bills with funds that did not belong to him, credit card fraud IIRC.

Last edited by MrZero; 04-28-2012 at 02:39 PM.