View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 02:55 PM   #38
ElectricWizard
Banned

ElectricWizard's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: PLAYER BATTING STANCES THAT NEED TO BE UPDATED FOR MLB 13

Why dont you guys focus on going through each players stance and making sure its centered correctly first before making a new stance for players. Many of the players stances would not need changed it you would do this very simple thing that I have asked for the last 4 years.

Many of the players (in Broadcast Pitching Mode) are looking at first if right handed or third if left handed while at bat (Realistic??). Below are examples of players not looking at the pitcher while at bat. Look at how much better they look, Albert Pujos's stance ACTUALLY looks like his real stance. The players with closed stances (beltre, Francour etc.) are no longer crowding the plate and almost stepping outside the batters box. It seems like a easy fix and I can't believe it hasn't been addressed in all these years.

STANCE FIXES
McCutchens Stance (hes open now see above posters video)
J. Tabata (center J. Castros stance properly and add Vlads hands)
Neil Walker and Mark Trumbos stances are mixed up. Walker should have Trumbos stance and vice versa.
Neil Walker's upper body shouldn't be slightly turned. There are several other changes to Neil Walker but I feel like nobody from SCEA reads this or cares.

Seriously, I would do it for free. Every stance/every player. Let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bruce 1.jpg (6.8 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg bruce2.jpg (10.5 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg 031812131817.jpg (10.8 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg pujols 2.jpg (12.6 KB, 193 views)