View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
Cavicchi
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Manual Injuries - & Getting the CPU to DL them

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
Im struggling to find the way to get this to work.

I know how to manually injure guys, no problem, but only once did i get the CPU to DL them properly on its own (for the other 29 teams, not me, obviously).

Do i injure those i want to before anything, or after Spring Training ends, or on the first day of the regular season but before doing anything etc, when is the correct time to do it to make sure it works?

Also, settings, obviously to do it you change injuries to manual, do the injuries...then, do you leave them on manual for a few days before switching back to auto? Or injure guys, go back to auto straight away, i really dont know how i got the CPU to do it once, and i cant figure out the right combination again.

Without it the CPU doesnt DL guys so they count towards roster numbers when on the DL, obviously they wouldnt.

Essentially, what im asking is, what is the correct way to do manual injuries (single team control, not 30) and switch settings at the correct time/way to ensure the CPU then puts them on the DL?

I know it can happen as i did it once, i just cant remember how or recreate it
I believe you do it the day before spring training ends. I manually put them on the DL.

You could change it to auto and back to manual to put more players out with injury. I leave it on manual and try to go by what happens in the ML, though I don't bother with injuries less than 2 to 4 weeks, or injuries to players on my team J/K

Sorry, I don't know how to get the CPU to put them on the DL, never tried to do that since I have no problem doing it myself.