View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Cards12n12
Rookie

OVR: 0
What percentage of the top 100 are glitchers? (360)

I've only played a handful of top 100 opponents that I know of and can only remember the Gamertags of two (xTexasfightx, and Ray1536) both attempt to "glitch" by pausing the game in the middle of your windup, attempting a steal during your windup, trying to take advantage of the 1st baseman holding the ball in his glove and not being able to throw home, general baserunning cheese.. etc etc...

Ray1536's (#2 in season rankings currently I think) whole game is based upon getting a runner on and then attempting baserunning/stealing douchebaggery. I caught on to his tactics after an inning or two and just played it smart (forcing runners back to there base instead of throwing to pickoff, varying my pitch delays) and he quit in the 7th while losing. I've got matched up with him twice since then but he backs out of the game claiming that I CHEAT!!?? lol

Taking a quick look at post game records I've found that if someone has an abnormally large number of steals/attempted steals you can pretty much guarantee yourself a game of glitching and baserunning cheese. I'd say 70+% of the top 100 are these types of players.

My record is currently 64 - 22 or something close to that and I'll never play anything but straight up sim ball. Beating these cheesers the way the game is supposed to be played is beautiful.

And Ray1536, if your on the board, whenever your ready for another loss Mr. #2.. just step up. You've already told me you won't though -- and we both know why.

Gamertag - RagtopLS1

Last edited by Cards12n12; 05-05-2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Added info
Advertisements - Register to remove