View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 01:40 AM   #13
burter
Rookie

burter's Arena

OVR: 6
I played nba 2k10-2k12 myplayer mode 100% of the time. The only reason I was even able to do that is because I got it on PC and was able to change minutes (in the earlier versions of the game when you couldn't) and freeze the sliders. That right there made the mode 10x better. Being able to freeze sliders made it to where I could count on my teammates to make shots if I pass them the ball and I didn't have to jack up 50 shots for us to win (plus get realistic stats for my team and cpu teams). I'm almost in the playoffs now and I avg. 17pts and 11assist. There is no way I could play that mode on xbox or ps3 just because of the limitation. Not to mention I could cut the season down from 82 games to 14 or 29 games.

One thing they need to do for the xbox and ps3 users is give them the options to do this so they don't get bored out of their mind. For nba 2k of course. The other games I just never tried those mode. Also on 2k you can't just put 99 in each stat. But still I don't think there is a difference between 99 mid shot and 95 mid shot. Now say you are a passing pg maybe your mid shot can't go higher than 85. Now that will be a way to make it to where you aren't great at everything you do and make you really think about what kind of player you start off with.

They do have some limitations in that. Like my inside can only go up to 85, close to 90 and mid to 95. So I mean 2k is trying it, but they can approve on that to make it really really matter what kind of guy you start off with.