View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
kdmajoslin
MVP

OVR: 12
Coaching Career of Jim Zorn (NFL HC 09)

Thinking of starting a new dynasty...this time with the Redskins as Jim Zorn.

Some basic rules would be custom sliders (one of the one's out there on the slider forum probably ADEMBROWSKI's maybe Pickers.) I'll adjust as the dynasty progresses to keep it interesting.

Drafting: I'll set the Draft Board, but the GM calls the picks. After setting the board, I'll advance the draft to my next pick...this allows the GM to initiate trades on their own. I love the Draft, but it can be too easy building a team if I have sole control of the Draft.

I will avoid the Jack English Draft Path as I feel it is the easiest and most stacked with talent.

I'll give myself a $5M budget for Free Agents and no signing free agents without the bidding process (the exception being rookies during the preseason...because they never come up in the bidding process.)

I'll try to honor the GM's wishes on Training Camp Cuts, but in the end I have the final say as Coach.

Since I'm playing as Jim Zorn, no changes in Philosophy from those already set up.

I will also be using Zorn's West Coast Offense and the Redskins 4-3 Defense as the basis for my custom plans. I'm basically trimming the fat on the exsisting plans so I can add custom plays through the seasons. One aspect of the game I really enjoy but rarely utilize.

Salary Cap: I want to be at least $20M below the cap.

I plan on simming the preseason and playing the season/playoff games.

Starting with 2008 Draft, mainly because my game is glitchy and freezes anytime I try to start in the Preseason.

I'll probably come up with some more as I go.
Advertisements - Register to remove