View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 01:55 AM   #801
NiceSlacks
Rookie

NiceSlacks's Arena

OVR: 0
Update on my Blue Jays franchise.We are 20-14 and have won 7 in a row! Things are really starting click especially with our pitching as we are second in the AL in team ERA.

Jose Bautista is absolutley locked in right now leading the league in Homers(17) and RBI(41).He's been a lot of fun to use, but it was not until the last few games where he has gone nuts.On this 7 game winning streak Bautista has crushed 5 homers, 3 off the twins.

On the pitching side Ricky Romero has been an ace in every sense as he is currently 6-0 with a 2.76 ERA.Brett Cecil has been a big surprise, currently sitting at 4-1 with a 2.37 ERA and is coming off a 1-hit shutout of the twins.

Sergio Santos has been flawless closing out games as he is 10/10 in saves with a miniscule 0.84 ERA.

On the not so good side:

Colby Rasmus - .192AVG 0HR 2RBI

J.P. Arencibia - .161AVG 1HR 9RBI

Adam Lind - .230 2HR 6RBI

These guys are actually starting hit better which goes to show you how terrible they have been lol.I'll be keeping an eye open during the trade deadline if we are still in it to see if I can make upgrades as outside of Bautista, Escobar, Lawrie and Johnson it's been a struggling offense.

We are currently on May 13, about to try and sweep the 4 game set from the Twins and increase our streak to 8.Red Sox lead us and the Yankees by 3.0 games.Let's go Jays!
Advertisements - Register to remove