View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #426
JerzeyReign
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Real tired of playing people online that just pick the Heat and Thunder, and all they do all game is spam the steal button, take Lebron, or Durant - hold the turbo button and sprint to the paint all game and try to dunk or lay it up, or spam 3 pointers. No strategy no offense, etc. Hoping that 2K13 online will have lobbies, better structure, better options and rules. I know I'm still a novice to online play, and don't get to play that much, just basically the 5min quick games,but damn. Looking through this thread, I see that people are playing 8 and 12min quarters with different settings, how are you guys choosing these options to play with someone? Does the person have to be in your friends list to be able to select different game settings?
Normally someone just sends me a friend request and we hook up whenever both of us are online.

I still do lobby games -- if they guy plays me straight up (which is rare), I'll run plays -- if he wants to sit in a zone or spam the steal button, I go for the jugular. I run sort of a dribble drive offense at that point with the intent of finishing in the paint. I just try to end it early. No point in frustrating myself with the BS so I try to make them quit as soon as possible.

I'd love to play some sim games though -- I love when it feels like a real game and not a video game.

Hit me up bruh. PSN: JerzeyReign