Old 05-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #47
jake19ny
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 13 Teaser - The Next Gameplay Revolution is Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
the more i watch this clip the more fear that i have....EA will not fix the gameplay in terms of team/player differences. type C player (grinders, tg's etc) will be playing like Crosby in terms of stick handling/skating abilities....hmmmmm.....
Hard to tell from the video but it did seem to focus on skating. That would be nice. I wonder if they are going to overhaul the presentation as well. I know the NHL series is not Madden, but they are replacing the same old commentary and presentation in Madden with Phil Simms and Jim Nantz doing the games now. They claim they will have like 4x the amount of commentary. EA acknowledged that it was getting old and hopefully realize that for the NHL series as well. That being said what good is coming up with new skating and presentation if they continue to ruin the game with patches and updates? Those of us here who discovered the delete the update trick found the game to play much better out of the box than with EA's updates.
Anyway improved skating and presentation would go along way with me. I would like to see some simple things thrown in as well. Someone mentioned line match-ups and getting thrown out of the face off. That would be great. I would like to see the CPU put its checking line out against my scoring line. Maybe some new goalie masks I enjoy setting up all the goalies. Meh. Its all wait and see. Success EA you have us all talking about