View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #47
goravens2052
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Who will you be in your Madden 13 franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
^^^THIS
This is what I usually do (even though I do tend to "select" one of the 32 teams as my specific team) I run a total-control franchise, playing my own storylines and making my own moves, while trying to keep it "logical"

I've always thought regardless of the advances any sports title could make with technology/innovation, they will never be able to create a full storyline, real-life situations sports game (offseason injuries, conduct issues...) This is why I like to take this experience on my own.

What I do is create a document with GM attitudes for each team and act accordingly. Kind of like MLB The Show has "contending, rebuilding..." or "aggressive FA, conservative...) But this is rambling...

My team is the San Diego Super Chargers! :P
Yeah plus you could create your own Free Agency Drama, I mean imagine Drew Brees still on the Franchise Tag and at the end of the year, maybe I let him hit Free Agency and sign elsewhere, and create a story out of it. Can the Saints replace Brees, who will they get to replace him, etc.

Can the Ravens re-sign both Joe Flacco and Ray Rice, does another player demand a trade, does someone hold out because he wants more money. You could remove that player from the depth chart who is holding out and not play him and make it seem like he is holding out, etc.