Old 05-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #83
justcallmedaddy
Rookie

justcallmedaddy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Tim Tebow... Tebowing After Fake Punt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Also, "tebowing" on the field durring play is technically a penalty. Going to the ground for a celebration.

Tebowing should be part of a tension moment in the game or when it's over. Not in-game.

In Madden 11, if the game was on the line in he final 2min there was good cut scene where players from the opposing offense were holding hands waiting to see what would happen. Instead of removing it [is it in 12? I haven't seen it,] EA should have added like 8 other similar cut scenes to add variety so it doesn't look so canned... then have them lay at random and check each one off a list if it has been played this game so it isn't played again.

That is part of EA's problem. Good ideas, nice features, but no variety or depth. Just unfinished ideas that later get removed.

I haven't seen the Philly cheese stake animation from Madden 11 intro to an Eagles game in Madden 12. Where did it go? It doesn't have to be an intro. It could be a broadcast transition between quarter coming back from commercial break like MNF does.

I could go on for hours [and did at CD two years ago] about all of these little things. Madden could be so much better and it isn't even that hard to do it. Buildon what you have and quit throwing things away!

I'm gonna stop before I get mad.
I think someone mentioned this before, but going down on one knee and praying (which is what "Tebowing" is) is not illegal in the NFL. That is the exception the NFL has, you are allowed to pray.
NCAA FB:Notre Dame
NCAA BB:Notre Dame