View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #16
Galarius
Rookie

OVR: 22
i hope they are tweaking VIP just a little more....last year was the best ever and there is little difference between playing a human and playing against a VIP profile if it is well developed...I have come up with a new way to utilize VIP involving coach mode...basically I 'trick' the computer into thinking 2 humaNS ARE PLAYING THEN i SWITH THE SECOND CONTROLLER TO 'COACH' MODE..oops, caps .ock....anyways, Igo to controller options in opponent screen(using the second controller) and I assign a position so the VIP is locked onto that(i also have a way to assign another VIP to control the remaining 4 non-locked positions, but i will save that for a thresd I am preparing).....evcerything is pretty much set to auto for the 'opponent' contoller so in essence you are playing against a coach mode that is controlled by VIP profiles you have created.

The key to VIP is EVOLUTION...thge logic keeps evolving and changing, so the CPU is waaaaay better to play against and will make plays only humans make