View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 02:10 AM   #1
steviephresh319
Rookie

steviephresh319's Arena

OVR: 0
CAP MLB The Show Franchise for 2013

Hey guys. MLB The Show is my favorite game and the only game that I stay dedicated to year round. I know that the game just came out a few months ago and that is why I am starting this so early. My idea is to start a CAP franchise for the 2013 season. I wanted to see how many people would want to be involved and stay dedicated to this. I'm going to start the application process tonight, but wanted to see how many people would be interested in this.

I will make updates to this up until the 2013 version arrives, that way we can keep this kind of interesting. I'll include interviews and things like that so that we can keep this fun. I'm in the middle of making the application process now, so once it is completed i'll post it up and you guys can start filling it out.

Basically, my idea is to have the entire roster made up of CAP's. I don't want any vets on the team. The team will be a low budget team, or a team that doesn't really see a chance of making the playofffs. I feel if we do it this way, it will make things a lot more interesting. If I can get some people who are interested, i'll post the applications ASAP, and will begin with the interviews immediatly. In the mean time, i'll create articles and things like that to keep it entertaining.

WHO IS IN?!
Advertisements - Register to remove