View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #11
mjhyankees
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: The Good 'Ole Days - Why so much removal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Probably because some of it wasn't popular. Vision cone created a great divide, I hated Tony Bruno and anything create a whatever. It's very hard to please everyone.

Now, with the new Connected Careers, this was laying the foundation. They didn't add in multi-team control, editing players and equipment, and draft classes from NCAA from Madden 12. Why? Because Josh Looman worked over 2 yrs on this mode and he wants to make sure everything works properly before bringing things back in.

So, I think we get caught up in what gamers want and what are business decisions. Business decisions will always win out.

It is hard to please everyone. But why not leave features in with the option to turn it off. You had the choice of music or Tony Bruno in M07. Anyway, I miss all the stuff (well most of the stuff0 the Op mentioned and I'm disappointed about what's not in the game this year. BUT the stuff I'm reading about what IS in the game sounds good and there IS the hope of a better and better franchise each year. Let's all pray the Josh and Co. don't leave after this year!

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove