View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #225
Ueauvan
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Custom Playbooks NOT in CC for Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
You don't know if that is what happened. At the end of the day, it's EA that makes the final decisions, not some Game Changer and not anyone from OS or any other boards.

Also, are you 100% confident, that you could walk into EA, tell them to put the old code of custom playbooks into the new code of CC and everything would work perfectly?
are you confident that without it the code will be "perfect"?

i have zero confidence in any process or organisation says its product will be perfect, its not realistic. they dumped a bunch of stuff which people liked to ensure they delivered the infinity engine. its keeps customers on the hook for m14 but you know the m12 bits wont get reintroduced in m14 because that is consistent with past performance.

i dont think we will see custom playbooks again. i think this game is going the way of young, arcade type play when an awful lot of us want immersive franchises with all the important details but personalised to suit our play. then again they are probably hoping that these people (including me) are older and therefore are less important. knock knock ea, we have the disposable income ! we are more likely to be brand advocates.
Advertisements - Register to remove