View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #14
wheelman990
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Fisheye Camera View Video Breakdown Pt 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul
This video explains the importance of playing in a more realistic/authentic view. After watching this video you will be able too.

1.Understand your own Peripheral vision

2.How hard it is to be a NFL quarterback

3.Relearn how you choose your plays

4.Never take a single yard for granted

5.Enjoy the real beauty of football

Without further a do;I present to you FISHEYE CAMERA VIEW BREAKDOWN

Part.2

I personally would never play on this camera.It looks ridiculous IMO.

Love the fact others want a zoom cam, but this is not the answer in my opinion. This does not look anything like real football, and my eyes can see both receivers at the same time, just like I could if the image wasn't bent up to look like a mirror reflection.

All EA needs to do is allow the qb to see more of the field with a cam zoom out option with the press of R1 post snap. Then they can leave the camera zoomed in like Madden 06/10/11 at all other times.

And this would also be realistic, because a QB couldn't see the entire field unless he changed his view of sight with R1. This would focus on up close pass plays, while releasing R1 would go back to a zoomed cam for down the field/cross the middle passes.

The fish eye camera would be a nightmare to try and follow. My eyes truely go fish eyed just viewing that still picture. IMO fish eye camera is like playing football through a reflection of the lower round bus mirror's. It's nothing like our eyes see. The only thing it does is allow a closer to the ball carier because it is really just squashing the field.

If EA wants to put it in as a option that's fine, but I hope they don't kill off the zoom camera for it because right now that is all anyone has(who doesn't like the standard/sky cam)

What I find funny is not only is EA's standard cam like a standard cam, they actually have a cam even farther away called the wide cam. The standard cam can already see the sidelines and people in the stands, why would anyone need zoomed out more?

Crazy

Last edited by wheelman990; 06-11-2012 at 04:14 PM.