Old 06-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #37
Bump101
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: The Official NFL2k5 Draft Classes Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by belucheez2
Yes, this is for the Xbox version.

edit: Also, glad to see that you got these finished Bump. Mad props to you for taking your own time to do it, and to share it with us.
Thanks belucheez. I hope you're enjoying the draft classes.

Since you like the draft classes so much, I have a alternate 2004 roster that complement the draft classes. I lowered the ratings of all the players that was out of the NFL within two years of the 2004 season and raised the rating of the guys that still play in the league today. All ratings is on track with the default roster, so there's no over the top ratings you'll have to worry about.

That way, guys like jared allen and jason babin won't be left in free agency after a year or two, while guys who was out of the league in 2005(in real life) will have a higher chance of not making a team roster. I'll post my 2004 roster before the week is out if you're interested.

Also to rickster, i was going to create draft classes for the VC final roster but when i went to export the draft classes that was in my franchise file, it was still 380 players and not 524 like you said. I got the VC final roster from nfl2rosters, so if i'm doing something wrong, can you please help me out, cause i wanted to create draft classes for the VC final roster while I have time to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livindominicano
Does this include the 2012 draft with luck and rg3?
I'm currently working on the 2012 draft class now(with the help of ravensgamebreaker), but it's going to take awhile before we can finish them. I will try to post the 2012 draft class before the real 2012 preseason starts.