View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #433
STLRams
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerblade
Started playing a guy a couple days ago who was the classic Lakers cheeser. Double teamed every player, only shot with Kobe. We got cut off by some network issue about halfway into the first quarter but he had the best excuse for his cheesery "You chose the Cavs. How am I going to take the game seriously?" Now how can your argue with logic like that?

Should have been pretty easy to beat me then...

I have funny story kind of like this. I played a 13 or 14yr old kid last night and he was a Lakers cheeser. He just held the turbo button and tried to run down court and dunk with Kobe all game. Whats funny is he had his mic on talking trash the entrie game because he was up by 20 at one point. On D he would just sit in a zone, hold turbo and run around swiping at the ball with the steal button all game. See the elite NBA players in NBA2K12, how the game is set up in quick match its too easy to hold turbo and dunk, so he abused it and also the game doesn't call reaching fouls accurately. Now he didn't know I had a mic I just had it off, I end up coming back and winning in the fourth quarter using basic pick and roll and pick and pop offensensive shots, and triple teamed Kobe the 4th quarter. This kid was pissed, so with one sec left in the game and me up by 8 points he pauses the game and rants, I turned on my mic and say hey kid I've listen to you talk trash the entire game and you LOST, then I told him how he doesn't play SIM or run any kind of offense, this kid went ape **** on me,lol. Then begged me to add him and play another game... I didn't add him.