View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:06 AM   #5
LBzrule
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Rethinking Blitzing and Show Blitz in Madden/NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
If nfl teams didn't show blitz in order to confuse the offense then I would agree. But many teams run guys up to the LOS on nearly every play. Whether that be in the gap or outside. Rarely do your top nfl defenses line up base and stand still. It does happen as another element of confusion though. 3-4 defense is predicated off of the fake "show blitz".

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
That's what I'm talking about and that's what the live NFL game video shows. My argument is that show blitz should do exactly like the live games ONLY move the guys that will be blitzing rather than bringing everyone in the box. The reason I don't like it bringing everyone in the box is because then Quarters, Dollar become great run defenses against anything. Secondly as far as the blitzing personnel on many plays it moves them out of position and away from the area the play has them attacking and then game does not have smooth turn animations to get them back to those spots. Thus the movement should not be general like it is now, it should be movement that gets them in position to attack the area they should be attacking.

Methinks you misunderstood my post.

Last edited by LBzrule; 06-22-2012 at 07:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove