Old 06-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #8
xTriiipZx
Rookie

xTriiipZx's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Game Speed - CC (Online Franchise)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
So you are saying you used very slow or slow in M12 or M13? Also, I understand everyone moves slower but the issue with zig-zag running is the instantaneous change of direction, side to side, backwards and forwards.

So when I tested this last night in an online unranked game, very slow seemed to restrict those instantaneous movements, ie zig-zag running. Are you saying that when you slowed the game speed down, instantaneous change of direction was still possible?
Yes. The gameplay is essentially just slower... but the main issues with gameplay in Madden are the ones involving locomotion. When you turn the game speed down to slow or very slow I promise you will notice an improvement in play.

The zig-zagging and change of direction will still be a problem, but it's not even close to being as bad. I really don't know how to explain it. I just know that many of us in our online franchise felt it provided a more realistic game.

(Not trying to bash a game and start a debate here. I enjoy both 2K and Madden) Go pop in APF 2K8. Then pop in Madden and play with the game speed on normal. APF is much much much slower paced. It just gives a smoother feel.

Very excited to hear that we will have the option to change this. Thanks for the responses