View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
TheBinnzer
Rookie

OVR: 0
Next Generation NCAA PS4 etc

Yes I know it's not even announced. Yes I know it's all speculation. But you know it's in the pipe.. It's out there.. the elephant in the room at E3 that no one would talk about. The next gen consoles, and what they will mean for our beloved NCAA.
I for one plan on skipping the next generation for 2 years IF what happened with this generation of sports titles happens again.
You know what I am talking about. Let's go through the list.
1. Features we had came to love were not there in the new iteration. The spring game is just one that comes to mind.
2. The controls were not responsive. It felt like game was playing itself other than when hiking the ball or throwing it. The new engine could not respond with animations quick enough to input. A spin move happened 2 yards later, and user catching was really hit and miss.
3. Online game play was hampered by number 2 to the point I know I didn't bother.

I am hoping that a stripped down version won't be the case. I figured I would post here to tell EA that they got me last time, but not next time, whenever next time is. Maybe they will listen and be better prepared. That is what this post is really about.
Advertisements - Register to remove