View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #11
Money99
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NHL 13 Interview with Associate Producer Ben Ross (GamingIllustrated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
Yep RealmK...including Rammer saying..."The best AI ever in a hockey game." Like you said, I sure hope the AI is rather special/impressive. The first video of the Hockey IQ did look promising.

I'm very happy though, and I'm sure you'll agree...they seem to have their focus this year in the right areas....AI, skating physic, etc...
Bumping what you, and Realmk have said.
The thing that really killed my enjoyment over the last few years was that when trying to play offline in a Dynasty, after 4 or 5 games, it got really stale due to every team and every player playing the same way.
I really hope the AI, along with team styles and attributes, plays a major role in ensuring a different experience when playing against various clubs.

Playing the Wings should feel entirely different than when playing the Flyers, Wild or Coyotes.
I'm praying we see that in '13.
I haven't really played a hockey game for a couple of years now and after having a lot of fun with basketball and baseball, I want to get back into it again.
I hope that NHL13 pulls me back in so that I can enjoy a hockey game for the entire Fall and Winter months.
Advertisements - Register to remove