View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #11
DivotMaker
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: OS Tip of the Day: Respect the Settings (Tiger 13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy
Divot --

Yeah, I dunno, man. I'm sitting in the menu, paging through the difficulties. The caddie option does not change it to "custom" difficulty. The only four options that change it to "custom" are the ball spin, putt preview, swing difficulty and swing meter. All the caddie option changes is the multiplier. I've hit the "reset to default" button on the settings and experience the same results. I even disconnected the Kinect just in case it was interfering with it (I use a controller to play, obviously).

All I can tell you is what I'm seeing. I'm more curious to know what's up there. I stand corrected if that's the true setting, but it doesn't appear that way to me.
Not sure how you are getting the Caddy to come up in Tournament mode. I can hit press the Y button til the cows come home and nothing happens when it is OFF in the Settings. In fact, the Caddy is OFF by default in every mode as I ran through each one of them. So, you CAN play Tournament mode with the Caddy, but when you select Tournament or any mode it is OFF by default and the user has to select either Manual or Automatic.
Advertisements - Register to remove