View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #7
packerfan28
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Coaches Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaka23
In my careers the Game Changers have varied. Sometimes I get something once or twice a year and other times it has taken 4 years before I get one and even then it's like "insider info" on a terrible draft prospect haha.

I wish I got as lucky as the Patriots have had in so many of my dynasties, always getting the cap penalty release. That'd be nice every now and then, especially with those darned Raiders.

As for the symbols... The water drop is in fact a sign of a cold streak or in many ways a lack of production. They'll likely be the ones the game asks if you want to replace in the lineup. The crutch at times has meant an injury... DESPITE a player not being injured in the Injuries Section... and at other times that they are simply fragile.

For instance... Simeon Rice always has the crutch(as does LaVar Arrington) and yet my luck with him has varied. Most times neither player has seen the field despite my bias and wish for them to return to form. One time Rice recorded 12 sacks on my simulated season as a starter. It seems it varies.

Good thread idea.
I always see on the bottom of the screen teams getting that game changer where it says the NFL has made an accounting error and the teams salary cap penalties has ben reset. I'm like damn I wan't that. I always end up in 8-10 million in cap penalties because of my GM wanting me to cut dead weight.

I feel like half of my defensive players have that water drop thing, even when they are having good seasons. Maybe its because I run a 3-4 and my defensive line doesn't really record good stats because they are to busy blocking. idk.