View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 06:51 AM   #54
kingsofthevalley
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Is NCAA 13 really worth $60?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
60 bucks is a steak and couple of makers and water. Ill pay the 80 bucks to get it a 4 days early and actually come out ahead for the weekend because ill be in practice mode for about 30 hours running plays before the release day. That means no dinner out or no drinks at the bar. Hell ill save about a hundred bucks just for buying the game. then add in the the few hundred hours ill spend during the season and NCAA actually becomes profitable for me as it will keep me from going to the movies and blowing cash on total bordom. Then you still have OD with some close friends that will run till around next march or april. NCAA actually helps me control my spending as in the off season of football im constantly bored and looking for something to do and blowing my cash to fill the void. this games comes out to pennys on the hour for me.
This guy just damn near shut this whole discussion down!!! Enough said lol. Same here man. Definitely worth the price I pay for it compared to the money I save because of it. Did I say that last sentence correctly lol???

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 06-29-2012 at 06:54 AM.