View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
browns99
Rookie

OVR: 2
Exclamation 2k13 Dallas @ Seattle Re-worked rosters

All Players has been individually rated using the Ratesports 2K13 file and I tried to do the best I can for the Seahawks Uni's and re-did the Cowboys uni's just the pants, I hope you enjoy it. I work alot on the fatigue factor so the players will sub in & out regularly so I can't just use the stars all game.

And all the rating were based on last season stats, RateSports did a GREAT JOB on this file I know it took them a TON of hours and hard work,, I'm just adding my flavor to it thats all. I film the whole game I hope the vid's will be done in a few days the whole game is a must watch, It started out slow then took off in the 2nd qrt,, I will upload them in order when they process I have a some what slow connection.

As I do more teams more vids will come up,,, Thinking of two teams to do for the next release?? or you can request them It will take about a week to do them I do all teams from scratch.. So till then enjoy them...

Alittle bad news For some reason I can't load the rest of the game so I'll record other teams different match ups sorry about that It was a bad file I had to delete the rest of them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oxgx_i8t1A

Last edited by browns99; 06-30-2012 at 05:54 PM. Reason: forgot to add some comments
Advertisements - Register to remove