View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:41 PM   #62
USFBullsFan11
Rookie

USFBullsFan11's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Blocking like this really scares me in NCAA13

If you can 100% tell me that this will be the outcome every time that this exact play is run against this exact defense, then I will say that the game made a huge mistake on this one. However, from what I can see, you had bad luck, there's a small glitch in the demo version of the game that may very well make it's way into the full version, but it is a video game. Just like every other video game ever made it does have glitches. This doesn't happen every down or more people would notice. Hell last year you had DB's that would just run backwards non-stop before the snap and get way out of position. It's a video game. These things happen. If 1 out of every 100 blocks really blows the game for you, feel free not to pick it up, but let's not act like this is normal. I think the big issue here is how spoiled the people are on here that haven't played the old pixel football games of the past. Some didn't even have 11 guys on each team and we're complaining now that an individual lineman isn't blocking exactly how he would in real life? I can't be the only one that grew up playing with a vibrating football table with little plastic football men that you had to paint and if you lost the ball you had to use a vitamin. Take it for what it is. I get annoyed with EA as much as the next person at times, but I'm sorry. EA never advertised to me that the blocking was going to be 100% exactly like real life and would never be subject to a glitch. Suck it up, it's a video game. They weren't able to input the animation of a confused looking TE or a OL tripping over his TE being out of position or the DE was just far enough from the blockers that it didn't trigger the function of going after them. No matter what the situation, it's an amazing video game that is so lifelike already that it has you all complaining about something as complex as the blocking system not being good enough. Go play any one of the old football games for any other gaming system ever and then look at this replay again. If this is what we have to complain about. I will take it every day of the week.