Old 07-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #36
TimLawNYC
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I'm sick of the computer cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
If the computer didn't cheat I'd go 14-0 every season and never lose a game...I'd rather be frustrated and lose 1-3 games a season then just rick roll every team.

You're right, but this is really the heart of the problem. EA should be able to design a game that doesn't make us choose between going undefeated every single season or putting up with cheap, frustrating AI play. This has been a huge problem with this series for years now, and it's inexcusable that EA tells us every year that they've fixed these issues, yet nothing in the game ever actually changes.

I don't really mind losing games against the CPU when I feel like I got outplayed, or because of a dumb mistake I made. And Dynasty wouldn't be fun if I never lost at all. But I HATE losing while feeling like the game was rigged and nothing I did would have ever resulted in a win. We've all had those games where your WRs drop 18 passes, or your star RB loses 5 fumbles, or the CPU RB racks up 300+ yards and breaks 23 tackles, and they really ruin my enjoyment of the game.

All I want is a challenging, but fair, football game where both I and the CPU have a legitimate chance to win any given contest. If I wanted to pay money to play games that are simply impossible to win, I'd go to a carnival or something.